HoneyGuide Apps proudly announces "Rebuilding Nepal Photo Exhibition" to expedite rebuilding in Nepal. Allow pictures to narrate your favorite stories of Nepal’s beauty, resilience and effort. As the saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words". So, submit and share photographs you think will transcend the image of a broken Nepal to a recovering and ever-ready Nepal.
Photographs to be displayed in the exhibition will be chosen by a panel of acclaimed veterans from both Tourism and Photography fields. Proceeds generated from any sales will be evenly split between the photographer and a charity working to reconstruct tourism heritage.
Get ready to add images to a growing horde of voices and pictures for Tourism and our Nation!!
Deadline For Submission: 24th Sept. 2015
Exhibition Date: 3rd Oct- 4th Oct
Exhibition Venue: Nepal Art Council, Babarmahal, Kathmandu, Nepal
Photo Submission Guidelines:
- The photo competition is open to all.
- You can submit up to ten pictures.
- Image should not exceed 1MB.
- You must give short description of each picture.
- Your file name should be in this format: fullname_imagename.jpeg Eg: HariKhanal_Patan.jpeg
- Image selection will be done by a jury of photography and tourism veterans.
- Prices to be set by the photographer upon selection.
- 50% of the proceeds will go to the photographer and the other 50% to charity.
- All rights will remain with the photographer.
- Printing and framing for the event will be done by HoneyGuide.
- Unsold prints will be returned to the photographer.