HoneyGuide is an online travel agency specializing in treks and heli tours in the Everest Region. We believe that if we went #tothemountains more often, we would be a lot more peaceful with ourselves and those around us.
What Positions are Open
- Freelance Sales Representative (Travel Consultant)
- Freelance Content Writers
Freelance Sales Representative (Travel Consultant)
Work anytime, anywhere! If you love the mountains and want to help more people experience the thrill of being up there, this is the perfect gig for you.
Still not sure? Don't worry, we will provide you with a three-day training and all the support you will need, which will be helpful and compelling at the same time.
- Most people planning a trip to Everest are a little bit afraid, especially if they are not from Nepal. You will have to put them at ease while being upfront about the dangers of traveling to high altitudes.
- Know that when most travelers ask for information from you, they are not necessarily looking for information but to see if they can trust you and if they can count on you. Be prompt and straightforward, and know that there is a company with a 99 percent success rate behind you.
- For most people, a trip to Everest is a trip of a lifetime. Let us be flexible and let us make sure that they have a trip that they will cherish for the rest of their lives.
- If you keep in mind the points we have mentioned so far, you will realize that the queries that we send your way will naturally convert not just into happy customers but friends you can call on for the rest of your life.
- Must love mountains! Preference will be given to people who have been to the Everest Region and are knowledgeable about routes, weather, gear, risks, and other essential issues while traveling to the Nepal Himalayas.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English and Nepali. Conversational Hindi will be a big bonus.
- Must love talking to people and helping them. Previous experience in sales will be a big bonus, and it needn't be in the travel sector.
- As this is a remote freelance position, having another full-time job will not be an issue at all.
- Compensation will be based on your performance. For every person that trusts you, you will receive anywhere from NPR 200 to NPR 1,600 depending on the tour sold.
- As a general reference, our sales representatives make anywhere from NPR 30,000 to NPR 70,000 per month during the high seasons.
- As this is a remote freelance position, you also have the ultimate freedom when it comes to when you wish to work, how long you wish to work, and from where you wish to work.
Please send your resume, along with at least two references, to Ashish firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freelance Content Writer
If you are someone who loves the mountains and has a way with words, you are going to love this. You not only get to work from anywhere at your own pace but also build a personal online portfolio.
- In an age in which content mills churn out soulless posts, let us strive to be a breath of fresh air. If you can entertain, that is great. If that is not possible, try to enlighten. If all else fails, be informative or dorky even. Whatever you do, be memorable! In case you did not click on the links above, please do and see for yourself what we mean.
- People are short on time and patience. They are even more unforgiving online. Please make sure you have a clear and concise way of writing.
- Do not steal someone else's work and try to pass it on as yours. We are very particular about plagiarism and the reputation we have built for ourselves over the years.
- Depending upon your style of writing, we will send you a document with headings/subheadings, targeted keywords, and references. You will weave them all together in a fun and easy-to-read blog post to be published on HoneyGuide's website.
- Must love mountains and have an insatiable urge to learn more about them. Priority will be given to those who have done their fair share of trekking in the Nepal Himalayas.
- Must have some experience as a content writer.
- Must have excellent writing and research skills.
- Having a full-time job will not be an issue at all for this position.
- Rs 2 per word. Most of our posts are from 1000 to 1500 words.
- The post will be published under your personal name in HoneyGuide's blog.
Please send your resume, along with at least four recent writing samples and two references, to email@example.com.