PARTNER WITH HONEYGUIDE
TRAVELERS, BLOGGERS, AND VLOGGERS
As avid mountain lovers ourselves, we understand that you wish to simply just quit everything and keep traveling. While we do not have a fairy to make that happen, we have tried to create something that will take you a little bit closer to that goal.
Specifically, through HoneyGuide, you will be able to:
- Get Ideas for hikes and treks and plan it.
- Actually Experience and Understand the land and people while you travel.
- Share your love of travel and knowledge with other travelers, and Get Opportunities to travel for Free
- Sell Unique Treks.
- Refer your fans to a Community that believes in Transparency in Travel and Promotes Local Service Providers.
Some of the key features of HoneyGuide that enables these things are:
- Comprehensive and Authoritative information on treks and hikes.
- Immersive Content like Local Folklore, Birds, Flowers, and Mountains.
- There are frequent opportunities to travel through HoneyGuide or Destination Promotion Organizations we partner with.
- HoneyGuide can showcase your unique treks, manage payments and even help you with logistical support if needed.
- Join Our Affiliate Program and earn Money through easy to setup Promo Codes and Affiliate Widgets.
You might wish to check out the following to get a sense of what we mean:
- Trekking in Nepal Mobile App- Android and iOS
- Far West Nepal Mobile App created in partnership with GiZ and Tourism Development Society.
- Sweet Gold Trek by Ayush Bista.
- Affiliate Widget Example in Mapping Megan’s Blog.
If you are interested in creating content, let us know what you are interested in:
Writing, Photography, Videography.
If you wish to sell a Unique Trek/Hike through HoneyGuide, tell us a little bit about it.
If you wish to partner with HoneyGuide in its Affiliate Program, put links to your youtube channel, blog, Instagram account or other online profiles.
We would love to talk to you, tell us a little bit about yourself.
If you have any questions, please contact:
HoneyGuide is a technology company that helps men and mountains meet more often. While we go about it, we are constantly guided by our belief that:
- Providing Trekkers with No-strings attached and Accurate Information will make our mountains safer and help more people enjoy the thrills of a rarefied atmosphere.
- A Trekker should have the power to run a trek the way she sees fit easily.
- Connecting Local Service Providers with Trekkers will lead to a more equitable distribution of tourism dividends and increase service levels faster.