1. Even though the Grim Reaper has already booked this house , there are people who turn a blind eye not only to safety standards but also to the Reaper himself.
Let's hope this image reminds the Kathmandu Metropolitan City Office of the wonderful job they are doing.
2. The differentiation between the Public and the Private is an utterly alien concept here in Kathmandu. In the picture below a shop overflows onto the streets and nobody minds.
Mannequins of another shop overflows into the floor above.
3. This house stands in stark contrast to the fact that Kathmandu is prone to earthquakes.
4. Every electrical pole in Kathmandu could be an installation art reminding viewers of the jumbled nature of post modern life.
5. These signboards provide marketing for businesses and laughter therapy for the rest.