What is okay?
Personal use of our Products is okay as long as you acquired it legally and your use of the product doesn’t clash with what we think is not okay.
What is not okay?
Unless HoneyGuide Apps has granted you explicit written permission, you cannot:
- reverse engineer, decompile or attempt to extract the source code of our Products or any part of it
- copy, translate, modify, redistribute or store the contents of our Products or any part of it in any form or through any medium unless such content has been explicitly attributed otherwise.
- modify the Product or any part of it
- incorporate the Product or any part of it in other systems or applications.
HoneyGuide Apps provides a platform where users can review local services in order to help the community. HoneyGuide Apps reserves the rights to remove posts that conflicts with our Terms. By using this platform you agree not to:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, or unlawful content
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available materials with the intention of promoting a brand, product, service or other commercial interest.
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of Content, software or other material;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Products
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
HoneyGuide Apps has worked hard to bring together accurate and up to date information in our Products. However, travelling by its very virtue is prone to unexpected events. Please read the chapters under the Safety Section very carefully. In spite of all the good things we have put in the app, HoneyGuide Apps is unable to:
- provide a warranty about the completeness or accuracy of the content provided in the Products.
- bear any responsibility for any inconvenience or accident resulting from the advice and information given in our Products.